4.8.39 is here
DuoSTATION® MDM v4.8.39 contains new features, optimizations and bug fixes. Here are the most important changes.
- – Now MDM inventories security patches on Android devices. This is shown in “Device details” and in the column “Security patch”.
- – Improved handling to inventory SSID on Android devices.
- – If a mac uses the Silicon platform, this is shown beside the processor in “Device details”.
We added possibility to set and verify the password to access the boot/recovery tools on devices running macOS. These commands are located in the the macOS tab in “Device details”.
- – We added support for WPA2 and WPA3. See also: Handling of wi-fi encryption types in DuoSTATION MDM.
- – Possibility to turn off randomized MAC addresses on devices running Android 13+.
- – Allow/disallow users to reboot Android devices in ‘safe boot mode’.
- – Allow/disallow using personal hotspot on Android devices.
- – Allow/disallow using biometric features to unlock devices.
- – Allow/disallow configuring TouchID/FaceID on iOS devices.
Now it’s possible to search for devices linked to a specific user. The latest documentation of the API can be found here.
- – Solved the problem with installing MDM Helper on some Android devices.
- – Solved that apps on Play didn’t install on some Android devices because of a missing setting on the device.